Saturday, September 6, 2008

SD Expo or BUST!!!




Well I survived the San Diego Scrap Expo. Did you? Budget...what budget? The picture you see here is NOT all my stuff. I spent the weekend with my sister and my cousins down in SD. What you see is a modge podge of all the stuff we bought. I know, crazy huh? I particularly loved this cute owl chipboard album, which ended up being my "staz-on moment". For more details on what actually is a "staz-on moment", visit my sister's blog "i don't give a scrap!", click on the blog title or click on the link under my 'favorite places'. Going back to my blog title, the SD Expo was not a bust at all, but my bank account begs to differ.
So tell me, what did you buy AND did you have a "staz-on moment"? I would like to hear from you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment